Trai — inconvenience caused by independent tv

Iam an independent tv user since past 2 months. Iam utterly dissatisfied with the independent tv because they do not care about care about their consumers, they are very reckless. They neither inform us about the interruption of their services nor resumption. Independent tv is cheating many of its subscribers by slowly removing the different channels one by one.
I had subscribed to them because they said that they will give all channels for 10 months at just 3000₹. But after a week of my subscription they started removing many channels day by day. This is a huge fraud.
And from past 4 days all the channels of independent tv are hanging out. We are facing many of these kind of new problems frequently. Their customer care numbers doesn’t work at all!
I want full refund of ₹3300 which i spent on independent tv. Please get me refund.
I strongly believe that trai could help me out in this situation!
Thank you!
My email id:- md. [protected]@gmail.com

[May 10, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Junaid,

DishTV can offer you uninterrupted service with customized packs at no extra cost. To know more, kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV

TRAI
    TRAI Address
    Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506