[Resolved] Trai — my reliance gsm doesn't work

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 niranjannaik1 on Nov 2, 2017
Yesterday as on 1 nov 17, i did not get otp number and did not receive call so i checked at all and went to showroom where is shut down and suddenly, i got information that reliance communication has been shut down and the company did not inform by attention or alert sms. I did not get any big announcement from them.. Today, i tried calling customer care but failed to receive them and no service available. How to resolve for porting because port is not working. I want this number lifetime.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 7, 2017
I found sms of 30 Oct 2017 that Reliance itself sent porting request code number into my mobile number from 1901 and again also got sms from the same on 4th nov 2017 itself so I did port for mnp into idea so please check the date if you got the porting request sms from 1901.
If porting request number did not get in sms, try on customer care- 18001234567 through any telecom company. It is linked with vodafone so they will guide how to send port number via anyone of your friends or relative's vodafone number to 9167500500 / 199 and type as (UPCN)space(Reliane Mobile Number)space(State Code) as UPCN 0000000000 MH . Customer care says that the code number will get after 48 hours so try on it by all.
I got information that Reliance GSM mobile numbers can be ported upto 12 lacs and it is already packed up so we have to convert into vodafone for postpaid plan and after 3 months, it can be changed into prepaid after applying form of postpaid to prepaid.

[Nov 02, 2017] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

[protected] is my idea number they gave me fake promises and finnaly they blocked my number which i ported to voda fone

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - my reliance gsm doesn't work