Trai — receiving otp messages from 17863 since aug'19 in my vodafone no.

Tulshidham Thane West, Na, Maharashtra, India
 Mahendra.panda on Oct 21, 2019
Dear team,

I am receiving otp messages from 17863 since aug'19 in my vodafone no. [protected].

These massages started from aug'19, at start i use to receive twice a day but now the frequency has increased. Getting otp massage every 15 mins.

Please help stop this massages before any fraud take place.

Please help me on priority.

Thanks & regards,

Mahendra panda,

[Oct 21, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am using Jio sim card right now and there is slow speed problem in my area I have contacted to Jio Complaint Helpline then they said we are improving it and they said we cannot commit date and they are saying it from 4 months so please help us.
PH No. +91 [protected]

Dear sir my name mallesh i am from bangalore form karnataka mobil number
[protected]/[protected].i am use the air tel and jio net work mobil sims bougth of sim call dropn and some we talking that time not hearing call and automatic call cut drop to worstnet works
Everyone clearly know who is the politician behind the ban. Very worst behaviour by the leading party they don't let truth to come out. I don't think they forgot this is a democratic country. Fools they are nd people too. Please remove ban on those channels as soon as possible.

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - receiving otp messages from 17863 since aug'19 in my vodafone no.