Trai — trai complaint about tv channels selection

John P M on Apr 17, 2019
I have opted my channels as per the trai rules, in my set top box of Dish T V company on 29/03/2019 through their App. The token No given is [protected]. . But they have not put those channels which I opted. Instead they are giving some package as per their choice and charging the amount . Your rule says that the facility should be provided from April1, 2019.

Please take some strict action to implement the rules. The initiative taken by you is very good step. However we fear that TRAI is not able to implement them and customers are put in problem which worse than the earlier situation. They are not even picking our call and also not responding to our mail. Hope that TRAI will do something regarding this.

[Apr 17, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear John,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear John,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - trai complaint about tv channels selection