Trai — unable to watch hd channel on airtel dth after choosing a la-carte channel

Jalandhar, Jalandhar District, Punjab, India
 Umakant740811 on Feb 15, 2019
Sir there is no option to chose hd channel in ala-carate channel list providing by air tel dth on air tel self care website. I repeatedly mail to air tel once they replyed on telepathically on 08 feb that this matter will be resolved within two to three days. But still i am not watching hd channel because they not provided me to chose hd channels (Hindi ent) list. Pl help us dth no - [protected]

[Feb 15, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Umakant740811, Feb 15, 2019
I am trying daily through mail [email protected] since 9 feb 19. I got confermation also ref no given [protected] on 09 feb 19. After that they are not acknowledging my mail even.
Updated by Umakant740811, Feb 25, 2019
Sir now I am forcing to watch more channel then I have chosen for my pack.
1. I made own pack of total 40 including 6 odd HD channels + 25 mendetary dd channel total no goes 72 or 73 maximum. my bill was 353 rs. Since last 03 days all free channel in my pack by DTH provider total no of channel is showing in airtel selfcare portal that 173 channel. but showing in ala- carate channel is 31 till today so I can not remove any added channel by DTH provider and they are now charging for that extra 70 rs more for no of chhanel exceding more then 100 channel.

2. I am full in mental stress for such type of cheating One problem solve then another problem arises.

Further I state that pl take me out from this mess and pl do needful for further they not do such type of thing
Updated by Umakant740811, Mar 01, 2019
Sir, pl help, SOS,

They are not solving my problem, They have removed extra channel which is deliberately added in my OP channel by own after complaining to you, on 25 feb 19. My Op bill was showing 331 rs. Today come to know again total bill is showing 396 rs. however my package is showing 331 Rs. Sir since 15 feb 19 they have charged 100 Rs extra. Sir pl interfere in my matter to recover my money and you fine also. Now they are giving OTP by own to take channel of Air tel pack. I am very dusturb. pl help SOS...

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - unable to watch hd channel on airtel dth after choosing a la-carte channel