Trai — videocon d2h poor service

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Raycalonline on Feb 20, 2019
I am a videocon d2h customer. My cust id is 80050199. From february 1st i am. Not able to aee any channels. After repeates call to d2h helpline they yold. Me. To choose pacl as per trai norms. I dod but till date after successful submiaaion of. My subscriber requeat i ammunable to view major pay channels but on the subscription it has been charges to me. Moreover they are asking for additional inr 200 for engineer visit to fix it on my site. But fact is i am able. To view few channels so why 8 will. Pay them extra 200 for viait as. My stb is worling fine.
They are kisguding their customers and cheating money from them.
Please take urgent action.
West bengal circle
Videocon d2h
Cust id 80050199

videocon d2h poor service

[Feb 20, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Signalmis good but.no channels
Updated by Raycalonline, Feb 20, 2019
Signal is good but no service till today 20.02.2019 and they are asking for extra INR 200 for engineer visit daily when I call their customer care
Updated by Raycalonline, Feb 20, 2019
Their Engineer called for visit but he also said that the problem is at the end of service provider's side not from the side of consumer. he also suggested me not to pay INR 200 as he will not visit for the problem told. I beg your quick response to penalize this Videocon D2H service provider as every day my balance been reduced. I watched TV channels 4 to 5 days till date in Februay 2019
Updated by Raycalonline, Feb 21, 2019
My Entire INR 750 recharged on 24.01.2019 has been lost due to non availability of service along with regular balance deduction on Videocon D2h side. Now they are showing execuse of Application Upgrade / Error for one whole month and customer like me is suffering hugely in terms of Money and Service.
Updated by Raycalonline, Feb 23, 2019
AGAIN THEY FORCED ME TO REGISTER SERVICE VISIT BY THEIR WNGINNER AND FOREMOSTLY I WAJT TO NOTE MY PREVIOUS RECHARGE 750 HAS BEEN CHEATED AND BALANCE NOW 34 RUPEES. THEYARE ASKING ME AGAIN TO RECHARGE ON 24TH FEB

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - videocon d2h poor service