Trai — videocon d2h service not available even after recharge

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Keks23 on Jan 3, 2020
Yesterday i recharged by d2h account with 776 rs its more than 10 hours, the videocon d2h service is not started, i am experiencing this second time in a weeks time.
All i can see is e18-4: sorry you have insufficient balance error on the screen

Customer id[protected].

Last week also i recharged with 300 rs & service was not available for 7 days, they deducted 200 rs for engineer visit though that visit was not helpful & engineer did not do any thing to solve the issue.

Whenever i am trying to their customer care, they are saying their server is down & they can not see the details of the customer.

[Jan 03, 2020] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Keks23, Jan 03, 2020
It's more than 26 hours after the recharge and still my services are not started. But they deduct the amount from the balance though service is Not available. Can authorities please take some strict actions against this. Thanks
Updated by Keks23, Jan 04, 2020
Its more than 48 hours no action taken from Videocon D2H... Very disappointing... but still They are deducting the amount from balance
Updated by Keks23, Jan 06, 2020
Yesterday I raised one more complaint & they arranged a engineer visit, Engineer came & just called call center asking refresh of the account.

Customer care executive degraded my subscription package from higher package to lower package without asking my permission & started our service.

Videocon D2H is operating with totally unethical way & are not following government rules which they should be following.

I raised a complaint asking the explanation about how & why did they degrade my package though there was 776 Rs in my account. ( Complaint Number[protected]

I have also raised a case with Videocon for getting my refund for the days I did not receive, as they deducted money from my account though the services were not available. ( Case number[protected].

Videocon D2H custemer care executives are too much reluctant to take the complaint, I had to convince them alot for getting the complaint raised. its very disappointing & unprofessional experience from Videocon D2H, I strongly suggest people not to Opt for Videocon D2H if you are looking for a new connection.

I am waiting for their response on above cases[protected] /[protected] I am hoping TRAI intervens & help me get justice in this case. Thanks

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - videocon d2h service not available even after recharge