Transdeals.in — no response from this fraud company

Shahrukh Hussain on Jan 2, 2018
I got a call from this company claiming that they are calling from kotak credit card. They have made all the false promises of discount card and holidays. I really doubt if all these discounts are valid. Because the brands which are give in there booklet, if we buy with those brand they refuse to accept the card. On calling there customer care they say you will get a voucher if you pay us and you will give he 10%-20% discount. I have paid 8499/- to buy this card and feel today used by these companies.

[Jan 02, 2018] Transdeals.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pkdascisf's response, Jan 04, 2018
Costemarceir not received my phone call
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My card not working properly,
I have card of TRANSDEAL company. This card is not acceptable to any shop in Big bazar. Also card is issued only for 1 year. Customer care number gets disconnected after ringing.
As i have a purchased the new pack of transdeal of 8499 as i have created an account and i am trying to activate my card but after puting card number there is an error written on it that sorry! you card is expired or you have entered a wrong card number. please fix that issue as soon as possible..
contact details tanmay.zokarkar@gmail.com

Transdeals.in - no response from this fraud company