Transdeals.in — transdeal fraud

Naveen450 on Jul 30, 2018
I got a call claiming that they are calling from hdfc bank and they are offering discount card based on my cc transactions. They said i will get 20% off on everything wherever they accept visa debit/credit card.

Their company name is transdeals currently using the name just holidays, they are the no. 1 well established fraud company. They didn't tell their company name until i made the payment of rs 7890 via online. They did not allowed me to think and kept pushing me until i made the payment.

Only when i received the kit, i realized that this is not from hdfc bank and called them right away and asked for the refund. I told them i never used this card even once, even i didn’t register the card in your website and asked for the refund and to take back the kit which was sent.
After two weeks of multiple calls, all my efforts ended in vain. I really don’t believe that a group of people like this exist just to cheat people on their hard earned money in professional way.

Please do something and take legal action against them as i don't want others to get cheated like me.

[Jul 30, 2018] Transdeals.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0