Travel Triangle — fooled us and not returning your money

Gurgaon, India
 Madhuri Mehta on Jun 20, 2019
My booking id was - 5000223
I am not able to avail any facility due to these people provide us wrong information and now threatening us if we did socially we have done prepaid payment . We have sent them so many mails they didn't reply after 7 days we got call when we socially put our story on Twitter .sharing the last mail . This is a fraud company . We have made new bookings on more hiked prices. Now they are not refunding our money

fooled us and not returning your money

[Jun 21, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Madhuri Mehta, Jun 20, 2019
Plrase help us
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Hello Madhuri,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Hey, Anil !

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. Our travel agents try to provide only the best of the services to our customers. Regret if your expectations were not met. We have gone through your feedback in detail and already reached out to explain the same to you. While we can't offer any resolution that you're looking for, we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services. And we hope to serve you again.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Comments

I have paid Rs.5000/- advance on 31st May, 2019 for a booking for the month of Jan, 2020. I requested for a refund on 3rd June, 2019 & Since then they are just asking me to wait & are not processing the refund.

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - fooled us and not returning your money