Travel Triangle — fraud : not refunding money after trip cancellation

paras.mishra on Apr 15, 2020
Date of incident : 14-April-2020
Incident details : I have planned a 6d/5n trip to Port blair-havlock-Neil island (accommodation and local transfer etc as in quote) through TravalTriagle and partner YOUR DREAM JOURNEY (http://www.yourdreamjourney.in/) from 10 April 10, 2020 to April . Due to COVID19 pandemic situation and Prime Minister office advice, I requested travel triangle through mail on Fri, Mar 13, 4:09 PM to cancel my trip. I get response from travel triangle on Sat, Mar 14, 6:28 PM and I quote "As per the cancellation policy, you'll receive the refundable amount in your bank account within 7-9 working days."
In order to understand current unprecedented situation I patiently waited till Mar 27, 2020, 3:06 PM for my refund, then I mailed travel triangle again. They told me that your travel time frame is out side loackdown (24 march-14 April 2020) period so please wait till government next announcement for full refund. I again patiently waited till April 14, 2020 and once lockdown extended till May 3, 2020 I asked them to refund my money. In order to response my mail they replied and I quote "With regards to cancellation or refund, we cannot really give you a accurate date if Month as we are also stranded with no funds. So the refund may take 3 months, 6 months or more we would not able to promise the same. "
This is unethical business practice and consumer forum should look into it. I request you please help me to get full refund as earliest possible.

Booking ID: 7088697

Desired resolution : Immediate refund

fraud : not refunding money after trip cancellation

[Apr 16, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2020
Hello Paras,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Updated by paras.mishra Apr 30, 2020
Hi Consumer Complaints,
I am still waiting a response from Travel triangle. Looks like I have to file a case.

Comments

No Refund for Cancellation is a case with me as well.

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - fraud : not refunding money after trip cancellation