Travel Triangle — late refund processing and no proper response from customer service

My booking id is 7190211 and i had planned a trip to andaman for 5 days and 4 nights. From the current situation we see that covid 19 corona virus has spread across the country and we cannot find any opportunity to travel at this moment.
I have been calling the customer care customer care continuously and i don't get any support from them nor even a single message for my refund concern.

Travel agent is : sky tours and travelcom.. Now i see that even these people are not providing the any information.

I wanted the full refund as soon as possible and don't want to see any more delay

late refund processing and no proper response from customer service

[Jul 12, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015