[Resolved] Travel Triangle — money taken but no service and full harassment during thailand trip
SSau Sri on Feb 5, 2020
1. Booking ID:[protected] Flight on 22nd Jan 2020 night. Got information on 21st Jan 2020, 11 pm from Sangeeta Rawat (Travel Triangle coordinator) and Rahul (from Setango through whom we had our bookings) regarding internal issues between them. Sangeeta informed us, they are trying to resolve the issue else will hand over our trip arrangements to different agency by 10am -12 pm on 22nd Jan itself(day of the flight).
2. On 22nd Jan 2020- Called more than 50 times and whatsapp + messages sent but no response at all. Called travel triangle customer care and then received a call from Sangeeta at 1:30 pm 22nd Jan with no updates and she asked for more time (asked to call at 2 pm). Again called more than 50 times and sent messages but no response at all. Then again called customer care. At 3 pm 22nd Jan 2020, received a call from Sangeeta's senior, Miss Khushboo Kumari from Travel Triangle who straightway said that they failed to do the arrangements and our trip will be cancelled.The tour money will be refunded and so, we also asked for our flight cancellation charges because it was all done from travel triangle end and we were not responsible for this failure, but this(fligh refund) was denied. Panicky and Harrassment increased since 21st Jan 2020 night.
3. Khushboo dropped the call and stopped responding. Upon calling at customer care again, got a call from Khushboo, who again denied to refund our trip amount and promised they will arrange the same trip with same hotels and same itinerary. At first, we did not trust but she assured us of the same so, we agreed believing that travel triangle is a renowned brand.
4. After multiple unanswered calls/messages and harrassment, we got a call at 6 pm (22nd Jan) from Khushboo that we should leave for the aiport as hotels were confirmed (same hotels but lower in room category than what we had paid for/promised for). On phone she suggested that all the bookings for our shows/visits/transfers have been done, they just need to send the same in pdf which will be done by 7-8pm 22nd Jan. Till 22nd jan 11pm our calls were not answered nor our messages were responded. At 11pm Khushboo called back and said they will be creating the whatsapp group for Thailand and cab/transfer/driver/visits etc will be shared on that before we reach Thailand. Before boarding our flights at 12 am midnight, no group was created nor we got any response to our calls and messages. Although we created a group and added Khushboo with us so that she would share the details of the driver atleast as we had no contacts/ schedules shared with us even after we reached to another country completely dependent/relied upon travel triangle. We reached at 4am on 23rd Jan Thai time (India 2 am). We did not have any number/contact so that we could seek help. It was more of a panicky/harrassment trip and loss of patience along with such unjust behaviours. Still we sent whatsapp messages/calls to Khushboo but she turned deaf ears towards her clients.
5. We still waited for the cab to see our names atleast although no info/details were shared for our trip. At 9 am Thai Time on 23rd Jan, one whatsapp group was created and we had conversation with Lavleen from TravelBullz(as informed). She started blaming us that we missed our cab at 8 am which we were completely unaware of. If this was the arrangement then we should have been informed earlier or the whatsapp group should have been created before 8am Thai time to share the same. Lavleen talked very rudely and asked to arrange our own cabs. We asked our relatives to reach Khushboo for the problems we were facing, but she did not pay any heed. Suddenly at 11 am IST (1 pm Thai time) Khushboo messaged that Lavleen should have shared the itinerary with you and when I called she talked very very rudely which was unexpected. Upon complaining for the cab she said it will be reimbursed for the transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya hotel which accounts to around 2500 baht(6000 INR)(we paid in PVT already for the trip while booking and twice again we had to pay during our trip!).
6. At 3pm, we received our itinerary that was completely changed from what we had been promised and many of the visits were missing like Chaophraya cruise, Art in Paradise, Sea Ocean world etc. After many phone calls and messages, we got bookings for some and some were denied to get served. Khushboo promised that our money will be refunded for Art In Paradise at Pattaya. We requested to Khusboo/Lavleen to cover Art in Paradise at Bangkok but it was denied and post this not a single call was answered or message was responded. We had cake/decoration included in our bookings but that also was not covered. So, we are eligible for the refund of cake/decoration as well.
Our overall experience was extremely poor and I am speechless what to say in feedback to such brand. Our trip was full of harrassment/ stress/ agony/ frustration and waste of money. We have been to many parts in India and never faced such issues, might be just because we did not choose Travel Triangle, but this very first experience of our foreign trip with Travel Triangle has horrified us and we want our money to be refunded asap. Kindly respond to our emails and phone calls is the biggest request and suggestion for you to run your company.
Problems and cheats:
1. No transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya hotel provided and asked to arrange the same.
2. No arrangements for Art in Paradise Pattaya and it wasn't covered.
3. One whole day wasted in Pattaya, nothing was covered inspite of mulitiple requests and phones.
4. No cake/decoration was provided inspite of having the same mentioned in the itinerary and paid for the same.
5. Complete harrassment and no support from travel triangle.
6. Completely changed itinerary without prior info and no cooperation to adjust.
7. Phone calls not answered and itinerary shared post reaching the destination that too post one day(23rd Jan 2020 @ Pattaya) completely wasted.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2020
[Feb 06, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTravel Triangle Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2020
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.
Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Verified SupportTravel Triangle Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2020
Apologies for the inconvenience caused .Our team has looked into your query & reached out to discuss the same in detail with you. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any resolution in this case. We'd made a note of your feedback and we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services.
Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|