[Resolved] Travel Triangle — no proper communication from travel triangle, service was very bad

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 sarita p on Aug 6, 2018
I was looking for a sikkim package was suggested to me by travel triangle. Travel triangle guys sold me package of rs. 36100. Some times they give me a quote of rs. 34000, some times rs. 35000, and sometimes rs. 35500. When we went to hotel sai residency, they told us we have received the information for only one room. After that when they served us dinner, we saw a cockroach roaming here and there in buffet. We told to the pantry guy but no action were taken by them.

Again in the morning they served us breakfast and we saw a cockroach and wings and legs of the cockroaches in puri subji. They served us fungus bread in the breakfast. We were very disappointing with travel triangle.

We complained to travel triangle about this incident but that guy sr. Manager indrajeet told us "what can we do". We are are just like helpless. We have paid the money of rs. 30500 to the travel triangle. After this incident, we made a complaint to the police station and after long discussion they give us only rs. 15000 back.

They are just pathetic, they were making only money to book packages. They give us wrong hotel.

They even told me the distance of sai residency hotel and mg marg in gangtok is waking distance, but when we went to the mg marg, it had taken 25 minutes by car. They are big lier. Even they provided a cab from bagdogra to gangtok is in very bad condition.

I would like my advance money of rs. 15500/- to be refunded out of rs. 30500/-.

no proper communication from travel triangle, service was very bad
no proper communication from travel triangle, service was very bad
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-09-09 11:23:16

[Aug 06, 2018] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sarita p Aug 06, 2018
want to inform my Booking ID: 2998150.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Aug 06, 2018
Hello Sarita,

We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Be rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Aug 09, 2018
Hi Sarita,

Our team has looked into the query & reached out to you to discuss the same. It is unfortunate that you were not satisfied with the resolution offered. We value our customers & equally valuable is their feedback. We assure that your feedback will not go unheard. Hope you'll give us another chance to craft an amazing holiday experience for you in the future.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Updated by sarita p Sep 20, 2018
Never, I will never give u a chance for my next holiday. Hamare pasie ped par nahi ugte hain. I will not waist my time and money with you. Never.

Comments

The staff from Travel Triangle are not supportable. The are very pathetic. They are saying I spent Rs. 15000 only for cab for 3 days. How is it possible.
They are focusing on money and the customer satisfaction.
They are saying we have already taken the action against Yes Travel India yes. But how do i know whether they have taken the action or not against Yes Travel India Yes.
They spoiled my trip of Gangtok.

Information for all traveler: Don't book the packages from Travel Triangle.
What resolution offered "can you pls write me in detail"

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - no proper communication from travel triangle, service was very bad