Travel Triangle — Not refunding my booking amount

Respected Sir/madam, I had booked an online holiday tour package amount of Rupees 23850/- from Delhi to Shimla and Manali through Holiday Travel Triangle and booking partner Travel Talkies. The duration of this package was 16 march 2020 to 21 march 2020. I had pay for this holiday package booking amount Rupees 7575/- though internet banking of State Bank of India and the booking ID of this tour is 7263938. Due to COVID19 (CORONA VIRUS) Epidemic situation I have to decided to extend this tour program and then after cancel to go on this tour and I had informed both of Holiday Travel Triangle and Travel Talkies through Email and WhatsApp massage. Now I want to refund my booking of Rupees 7575/- but they both are not refunding me my money. They both are saying this Epidemic situation is not mention in our company term and condition. Indian govt and India prime minister also saying all the travel company and hotels will fully refund booking of our customer but they are not listening then and ignoring this condition. Respected Sir/Madam, I requested to you please refund me my booking amount money.
Abhishek sharma

Holiday Travel Triangle Private Limited
Plot No- 29, 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti industrial complex sector 18, Gurugram-122015 Haryana
Shantnu Kaushik (Agent Handler) sales and operation
Number-[protected]
Mithun Bhowmick (Account manager) sales and operation
Number-[protected]

Travel talkies reg. office: - V.P.O: - Rampur Keonthal Distt & Tehsil: - Shimla-11 (Himachal Pradesh)
Number[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Travel consultant
Deepali([protected])

Not refunding my booking amount

[Jun 18, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 18, 2020
Hello Abhishek,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Updated by Abhisheks6 Jul 01, 2020
i didn't get any update related to this..
Updated by Abhisheks6 Jul 01, 2020
what is the update about my refund status.

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015