[Resolved]  Travel Triangle — travel to prague and budapest

Hi all.

I have booked tickets and train reservations from travel triangle. I have paid them inr 100000 as payment.

First the booked non refundable tickets since it was initially communicated to
Me by there agent that they booked refundable tickets.
I did not have my visa formalities started that time. Then it was booked as non refundable and when i raised this issue i was asked to work on visa formalities and no action was taken on that.

After that due to corona virus issue i have to cancel the plan and 2 hrs before the flight timings i was asked to pay inr 56000 for rescheduling.

Now i have been following up with them and no response is recieved from travel triangle and travel agent.

Pathetic service from travel triangle and they are not supportive in any thing. Zero customer service and it seems i have taken there money and not returning it.

Please call me and provide a solution.

Thank
Chetan chadha
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-26 02:19:42

[Apr 14, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2020
Hello Chetan,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 23, 2020
Hey Chetan,

It is unfortunate that you couldn't take this trip with us. Please note that as per the cancellation policy mentioned in the invoice, we are in no position to offer any resolution in this case. Hope you'll understand.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 23, 2020
Hey Chetan,

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015