Travel Triangle — Traveltriangle not refunding my amount

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I had booked an online holiday tour package amount of Rupees ₹24, 100/- from Delhi to Kerala through the travel triangle and booking partner is Rocking Trip. The duration of this package was 11 April 2020 to 14 April 2020 and my Booking ID is 7171886. I had pay for this holiday package booking amount Rupees 14, 400/- though internet banking. Due to COVID19 (CORONA VIRUS) Epidemic situation, I have to decide to cancel to go on this tour and I had informed both Travel Triangle and Rocking Trip through Email and WhatsApp message. Now I want to refund my booking of Rupees 14, 400/- but they both are not refunding me my money. They both are saying this Epidemic situation is not mentioned in our company term and condition. Indian govt and India prime minister also said all the travel companies and hotels will fully refund the booking of our customers but they are not listening then and ignoring this condition. Respected Sir/Madam, I requested to you please refund me my booking amount of money. Please find the invoice details.
Gudhal Chauhan

Traveltriangle not refunding my amount

[Jun 19, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 19, 2020
Hello Gudhal,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Updated by Gudhal Chauhan Jul 10, 2020
request you to, please give me an update on my issue. my issue is still un-resolved
Updated by Gudhal Chauhan Jul 20, 2020
Hi TT Team,

Today, i got a call from rocking trip again they are saying that they will deduct 6, 600/ as cancellation charges.
why we should suffer due to this pandemic, every travel vendors are refundig full amount.

Please look into my issue and request you to please resolve this ASAP.

Gudhal

Comments

Still, I am waiting for resolution, request you to please give me update on my issue.
Hi TT Team,

Please look into my issue and request you to please resolve this ASAP.

Gudhal

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015