Travel Triangle — worst experience felt in kerala alleppey houseboat

29 dynamic House Sector 18 maruti Industrial complex Gurugram haryana, Hariana, Hoshiarpur District, Punjab, India
 usha12dwd on Apr 25, 2019
With reference to above subject
Me and my husband planned kerala as honey moon trip and booked from travels triage
They inturn booked our all trip from shoes on loose. 28.12.2018 our trip scheduled to allepey house boat. It was too worst and i paid extra for booking as its a new year and christmas eve. Paid even extra for candle light dinner, flower decoration and cake.
The basic arrangements like bath room only not good. The toilet was lwaking and room with dirty smell. Called to that co ordinators, they didnt solved issue. Even food was worst and we ate maggie only and stayed there for one night and day in that boat house. I even sent pics of bathroom and dirty kithen also but not got any reply. All other booking agents like make my trip etc arranged other boat but they not helped me in any way.
But still today it has been 4 months i have not received even refund also
Kindly resolve it

[Apr 25, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Hello Usha,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/contact details, so that we can further look into it.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, May 03, 2019
Hello Usha,

As communicated by our team, your query has been resolved. Feel free to reach out to us for any other assistance.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - worst experience felt in kerala alleppey houseboat