Traveltriangle — cancel my booking: bad customer service

Gurgaon, Delhi, Delhi, India
 12041993 on Aug 19, 2019
I have booked a package to andaman. The travel agent sapna agarwal ([protected]) founder of happy holidays is a fraud. She took advance of rs.10000 & from that day she is not giving proper reply. Infact she doesnt have manners of talking to the customer. I wanted some changes & instead of assisting me politely, she spoke to me very rudely & that is the reason now i want to cancel my booking & i want refund of whole amount.

If this matter doesn't get resolved in this week. I will file complaints to higher officials including your ceo sankalp agarwal

[Aug 19, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details at [protected]@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

Updated by 12041993, Aug 19, 2019
Dear Aditi,

Your given email ID is in protected form.

please email me at my email ID - [protected]@gmail.com to further discuss this issue.

Saniya
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Hey,

Even your given email ID is showing in the protected form.

Request you to share your Trip ID or Registered Contact details here itself.

Updated by 12041993, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Aditi,

My name is Saniya Shaikh & I have already emailed your my details just now.
Booking ID - 5357961

Saniya
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Hey Saniya,

Thanks for sharing your details. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Sep 04, 2019
Hey Saniya,

Our concerned team is already in touch with you and is assisting you accordingly. Hope all is fine now.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Traveltriangle - cancel my booking: bad customer service