Traveltriangle — poor reliability - trouble in issuing the refund - scam business partners

I booked my holidays in april 2020 with travel agency called "the desiyatri" via traveltriangle and paid 5, 000 inr as a token money. Due to pandemic and lockdown restrictions imposed i had postponed my trip to september and tried to get in touch with agency to modify the trip. As it turns out the agency completely blocked out me - didn't respond to any messages, calls for 2 months. With this frustration i had opted for cancellation with them as they had no communication with me and they didn't book or made any arrangements for my travel. But they conveyed to me that refund is zero as per their policies. Got traveltraingle involved in this issue and since then not even traveltraingle responded on time i always had to pursue and follow-up rigorously on weekly basis. Such a poor customer service is provided by tt and the travel agencies they partner up with. It's a scam guys, please be aware that they will call and lure you while trying to make bookings by you and later they provide such sick service that you'll be compelled to cancel and leave you with zero refund. My trip id is 6809201 if @traveltriangle you needed to do some business soul searching.

[Jun 12, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jun 12, 2020
Hello Ashish,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Jul 09, 2020
Hey Ashish,

It is unfortunate that you couldn't take this trip with us. Please note that as per the cancellation policy mentioned in the invoice, we are in no position to offer any resolution in this case. Hope you'll understand.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015