Traveltriangle — traveltriangle thailand trip cheated trip id: 5188863

Without any resolution the case was marked as resolved. Where is the refund of our trip? None of the services were used, how come you can say that it’s resolved?
The team contacted me initially, where they told there is no proof against any o[censored]s. Did you even see what have we used from your services??? None, my trip has become double the amount because of this expense. We were stranded in thailand, none of the services were used and you have taken the entire money for the booking. There are so many loop holes in the entire communication. How do we file a legal case on this matter? I will make sure the rating is down, n as well spread the word among my entire travelled followers.

[May 04, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 04, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip .Our team has looked into your query & reached out to discuss the same in detail with you. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer any resolution in this case. We'd made a note of your feedback and we assure you that your feedback will help us improve our services.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Comments

No Refund on Cancellation is a case with me as well

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Traveltriangle - traveltriangle thailand trip cheated trip id: 5188863