[Resolved] Traveltriangle.com — refund of my money needed - booking id 3924150

, Koramangala 1st Block, Bengaluru, Bangalore, India
 Rohini Nijampure on Apr 22, 2019

This is regarding my booking for singapore on 1st may 2019, the flights were booked by your agency with jet airways,

Now, all international flights with jet airways are cancelled. I asked your customer care to let me know what is being done.

All i got to hear from your customer care that - "your flights - your problem!! Book your flights yourself now, pay extra and go."

I have paid you to get my travel arrangements done by you. Now at last minute, i can't be spending double the cost, for an arrangement that was supposed to be done by your company.

Since i can not bear the extra burden for the flight tickets, i would like my money refunded.

Your representative said she will get back and did not do so.

I called many time, even requested a callback.

The next time i connected my trip advisor said she will get back, but has not done so, till now.

Your agency is not responding to any of my queries, i would like a refund of my money.

Please arrange for that as, it is hard earned money and i can not afford any spending any more than what was planned.

As per the initial agreement, the responsibility of my entire trip arrangements lies with you company, and that is the reason i have paid the full amount. Now, i am not getting any conclusive response.

I have already paid full amount, placing my full trust on your company.

I am repeatedly trying to reach your customer care and i am not getting any response at all.

The third party agent is giving inconclusive replies.

I am getting no response from anywhere.

Please help

Rohini
[email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[Apr 22, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Hello Rohini,

Our team had reached out to you and offered the best possible resolution. Glad that the same has been accepted by you. Hope all is fine now.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Traveltriangle.com - refund of my money needed - booking id 3924150