Travelyaari.com — incomplete refund of ticket

Delhi, Delhi, India
 om kumar choudhary on Nov 23, 2018
Today i have got a refund for my cancellation..but it is not the amount it was mentioned to me.. I got the tickets at 874 rs. And it was emailed to me that i would get 668 rs. Refund as the rest was deducted due to cancellation charges.. But i got a refund of 538... This is not fare.. First of all the cancellation charges are too much.. And even if i make peace with the cancellation charges i am very unhappy with the refund which is sanctioned to me.. I have booked many tickets via travelyaari before this.. But never got such feedback.. I am unsatisfied with the service now.. Provide me the amount which was promised to me.. I am attaching the cancellation email receipt have msg. Of the refund which i got.. Please solve this..

incomplete refund of ticket

[Nov 24, 2018] Travelyaari.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by om kumar choudhary, Nov 29, 2018
No further action has been taken on my complaint.. I am afraid that from now on i will not use travelyaari for my future ventures.. And would also tell my friends and family to be away from such useless service provided by travelyaari.. Thank you for your time...

Comments

I was booked seat travelyarri through online as on last tuesday(11/12.2018).but unfortunately that service was cancelled by serice end.i would contact with customer care no of time regards of refund my amount.but still it was not happen and even they won't given solution also.

2nd Floor, Mamoor Plaza, K.H.B. Colony, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560095
    Travelyaari.com - incomplete refund of ticket