Trending Lady — Received and false product also he took our money from our bank instead of refund

I have ordered a sunset yellow chikankari suit but i recived some other product. I mailed the site but not response taken then. I'm reporting this complaint in this site for the second time as in the previous complaint they called me and mailed me too but after that no transaction has taken yet still and they told me that they will be calling later but i recived no call yet. He asked us for our account no. And instead of transaction he take out our ₹799 from our account and now not responding to our call. This is such a fraud kindly help and i'm submitting this compliant for the 3rd time.

[Jul 13, 2020] Trending Lady customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prerna rawat Jul 09, 2020
I have ordered a sunset yellow chikankari suit but i recived some other product. I mailed the site but not response taken then. I'm reporting this complaint in this site for the second time as in the previous complaint they called me and mailed me too but after that no transaction has taken yet still and they told me that they will be calling later but i recived no call yet. Then i mailed them again but no response was given.