[Resolved]  Tresmode — shoes piercing my ankle bone

To whomsoever it may concern
I bought a pair of ballerina from shoppers stop bangalore. However i have worn it only once to work the material on the sides of the shoes are piercing my ankle bone and it is swollen. Only when you try and walk in the shoes will you be able to tell how comfortable the footwear is. I want a refund of the price i paid for the shoes. That is 2500 which is not a small price. Give me a refund or i will have to go to the consumer court for the damages caused by the footwear
Jul 4, 2019
May 31, 2019

Tresmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
May 31, 2019
Tresmode Customer Care's response
Hello

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to share images of the footwear.

Also, Share a copy of the invoice OR give in the below details.

Date of Purchase:
Price of Purchase:
Place of Purchase:

This will help us to assist you better.

Tresmode Customer Care
Jun 01, 2019
Updated by mswamee
Sending the required details. Shoppers stop Garuda Mall Magrath Road Bangalore. INR 2500 and 25May 2019. File is too large. Please give me an email address to send it to.
Jun 03, 2019
Updated by mswamee
I still haven't heard from you. Please respond else I will have to go to the consumer court to settle this.
Jun 05, 2019
To whomsoever it may concern
Seems like no one is listening to what I am saying. Atleast have a bit of decency and be courteous enough to reply to the email as you are an international brand.

Tresmode
    Tresmode Phone
    Tresmode Address
    201 Ram Krishna Chambers, Linking Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052