Trinetra Management — Company fraud

deepak khanduri
Trinetra management is a fraud company in delhi. address - 371 3rd floor near BTW aagrawal tower cyber plaza 2 netaji subhash palace delhi .MR ROCKY is boss there and poornima, natasha, himani is working there.poonima called me have LMIA working visa for 2 year ..i have submitted 50, 000/ rs in this account trinetra management esplanade branch dharma tala taltala kolkata west bengal IFSC code IBKL0001270 IDBI BANK 70013 micr[protected].. these are the no who called me [protected] [protected]

[Jan 04, 2016] Trinetra Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Fraud by trinetra management kolkata

I had paid 60, 000 as a first instalment to the trinetra manegement for canada visa process but now i'm going to know that the company is totally fraud .i want to compaint against trinetra management to give my 60, 000 back.and i'm requesting to our indian government to take action against this company.
Fraud by trinetra management kolkata

I had paid 60, 000 as a first instalment to Ms. khusboo Jain of the trinetra manegement for canada visa process but now i'm going to know that the company is totally fraud .i want to compaint against trinetra management to give my 60, 000 back and take necessary legal action against Khusboo Jain .and i'm requesting to our indian government to take action against this company.

Commerace House Building, Office No. 8E 6th Floor, 2A, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700013
    Trinetra Management - Company fraud