Triviyaa — cancellation

Rituneb on May 15, 2018
Please cancel the order as after reading so many reviews I don't wish to receive the order. Order no.-159622. If not cancelled then I will not take it from the courier service. I have still got a message regarding the order please cancel it . I will not except the product. After seeing do many complains. There is no customer care number also.
Thanks and regards

[May 15, 2018] Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I want to cancel my order number - order #172240

This order was placed wrongly.

Kindly cancel this order so that i can order the another one.

Make it fast and urgent.

As i want to go for another one

Plz do needful.
Thnks

I want to cancel my order number - order #172240

This order was placed wrongly.

Kindly cancel this order so that i can order the another one.

Make it fast and urgent.

As i want to go for another one

Plz do needful.
Thnks
Dear Sir/madam.

As we have ordered 2 gown in ur online shopping but we have received sarees .. so we have to return. We have given 1200/- . Please come take back the material from below mentioned address.
Samarthanam trust for the disable
Ca 39, 15th cross, 16th main, hsr layout sectore 4 . Bangalore phone no [protected].

Thanking you.
Shruthi

I want to cancel order no 169098 as i want to make payment using credit card but the order is been placed for cash on delivery option kindly do it as soon as possible as i wasnt to place the same order again using credit card
I ordered a designer pretty kurti-017 @triviyaa online store...but they send wrong product...order no.149612, order value:530.92

I HV ordered a kurti n got a saree...n the product is really very bad ...so I want to return this product n get refund plz.plz check my details n solve it bcoz I HV order this product for my friend to gift her...plz do me a favour as soon as possible.
We ordered a kurthi but we received wrong product and we are trying to contact you from three days but number is not connecting. We want to return the product.
Order no.141832 . I received saree instead of designer gown. please send the original gown or refund my money.please do it as early as possible. Take this saree and send the gown or return our money.this kind of behaviour is not expected. U are cheating us.
I want to retan my order... Wrong prodect send me plz calat and refund my payment

Have ordered kurthi and recived dupata with low quality. And i have tried to contact them in no. The no provided was out of service. I need to get back my money... have ordered kurthis and recived very bad quality duppattas instead of kurthis.. have send mail and they are not responding back. Please provide us the money back.
Do not buy..I have order a white gown n they deliver a cheap pink saree..and now i can't the roduct no.they give was not reach able...it cost rs.640

217 Layman Avenue, Savannah, Georgia - 31405, United States