[Resolved] Triviyaa — fake company

kanchan easther on May 15, 2018
If you a real company, please resolve my problem, you have placed my wrong order. Mention no. On packet and on website also fake. You guys are really pathetic.

No one will buy anything from here. I am sure one day you will become a looser.

I have order a dress but you guys sent me a cheap saree

My order no is 159068.

Contact no is [protected]
Kanchaneasther@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2018
I have order a dress on COD of INR 530. when i opened this packet i saw a cheap saree inside. when i called on the contact no which was mention on packet that was not reachable. Are you guys fraud or what.

when i call to customer care no. he asked my account detail. why will i give my details to you.

please return my money . my order no is 159068

kanchaneasther@gmail.com

[May 15, 2018] Triviyaa customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kanchan easther, May 15, 2018
i am sure you guys are fake. someone will louge FIR again you as 420.
### website
Updated by kanchan easther, May 15, 2018
i never heard these type of froud in amazon and flipkart.

you guys are looser
loooosers, fraud, 420, fake seller, chor, cheaters,
Updated by kanchan easther, May 16, 2018
please update status
Updated by kanchan easther, May 16, 2018
tell me when you are taking action
Complaint comments  17 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i saw your all review, all are bad. your company is doing fraud.
Ordered a navy blue polka dot gown and these guys send me a cheap saree which is of no use to me... order ref number Q149296
Docket number [protected]
Looking at the complaint trend I feel 750 is a complete waste... my maid will also not accept such cheap thrills

Wrong product which had been came to us

155273 is my order no. Want to cancel it. Searched for options but did'nt find any!
Hi I received wrong thing. I received Saree which I don't order nd pay 530rs .for it actually I order long frok. So kindly refund my payment back as soon as possible
My order no 162580 dated 09 may 2018 this order are cancled place of order by mistake
I am booked a saree of order no 148991 which is not delivered what is the date which is delivered
I need to return my dress because it is not what i have ordered i need my money back and i'll return your material
Want to return the product
I have order kurti but i got saree which is very poor quality and in order something else i got something else
When can i expect my dress...till date i dint receive my dress..i saw add in face book then i ordered a dress of 599/-i got confirmation mail..but i didn't get when i will get the dress?
My order no is 148576.l request you to cancel my order. I won't be there to collect the order so I request to cancel it ..please do the needful
Please cancel my order no:156024. I dont want the product to be shipped.
I want to cancel my order no-153438
We had ordered a designer gown but instead of that designer gown we have received a distamber colored Saree and if we are trying to call them they are not picking up so please exchange it.
can you tell me when i will get my refund
Wrong product deliever
Plz change my product as soon as possible, its very bad this type of activity not acceptable

217 Layman Avenue, Savannah, Georgia - 31405, United States