TVC Skyshop Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Aug 26, 2021

File a complaint to TVC Skyshop

Having problems with TVC Skyshop?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TVC Skyshop customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TVC Skyshop

TVC Skyshop Website

TVC Skyshop Head Office Address

TVC House, Khandwala Center, Daftary Road, Malad (East)
Mumbai City District

TVC Skyshop Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 5786
Fax

TVC Skyshop reviews & complaints(172)

I had purchased nuclear SX mobile from your site and got mobile too but after some time it had some error occuring so that I sent to service center to Mumbai but still not delievered by company .

Hello
    I have purchased the nuclear sx5i mobile device but after some time i found the charging port not work . I send mobile TVC Skyshop.
    My mobile not returned by company.
    Pl send my mobile.
    My address
    Deepesh Kumar upadhyay
    Jhansi Uttar Pradesh
    Near Bsnl Tower
    Pin 284001

Display screen is not working/ Displaying
      Plz call on +91 [protected], +91 [protected]...

Hello
      I have purchased the nuclear sx5i mobile device but after some time i found the display is not working in it and i asked for the new display to the company but there is no one providing any response to the mails or calls.
      I didnt get any contact number from the website and all the contact number from website is not valid there is no customer support for this company.
      Please take some strict actions on it as soon as possible
      Please do the need full

Bhavin gajjar

While i m purchasing beauty forever product for rs. 2180/- on 28th september, 2019 thru ur website www.tvcskyshop.com
        My amount deducted from my icici bank a/c but showed transaction failed on ur website. Also find my transaction i'd reference no:[protected].

Please look into this and refund my money as early as possible.

Nahid meera
        Oct 11, 2019
        This query is not at resolved. plz. call me for any queries. KHAJA SHARIFF 9052452628
        Sir i have tvc nculear sx sp5 mobile. I need firmware of mobile to repair my phone.
        I have tried calling customer care since 2016.But there is no feedback. Please all these
        companies so that no one get cheated.
        Gmail :- [protected]@gmail.Com

mobile company :- tvc skyshop

I got the below email but none of the customer care numbers are working, will they dispatch the order or not. If not then refund my money.
          Dear [protected]@gmail.com,

Thank you for shopping at www.tvcskyshop.com

This is your electronic order confirmation for [protected].
          Please save it for future reference. You will need this should you wish to contact us in relation to this order.

Thank you for authorizing payment for the amount rs 2, 890.00 being the total order value.

Details of your order

Mysore 570016
          Karnataka

Payment summary
          Payment methods: netbanking

Quantity product unit price net price
          1 rashi ratna aur bhagya, pearl
          Rs 2, 890.00 rs 2, 890.00
          Purchase summary
          Subtotal: rs 10, 990.00
          Shipping: rs 0.00
          Discount: rs 8, 100.00
          Order total: rs 2, 890.00
          Please note that all orders are subject to stock availability, and orders are typically shipped within 3 to 5 working days and take additional 1-3 working days of shipment time. For some destinations the shipment time may be longer, as mentioned in our shipping policy. During the sale period, some orders may take longer for delivery.

We will notify you when your order is shipped.in the unusual event that any item you have ordered is physically not available, or not in a condition to be shipped to you, we shall inform you accordingly, and cancel the item (S) from your order.in such cases your credit card will not be charged. Please see the shipping policy on our website for details.

We value your business. Hope you enjoy shopping with us.

Kind regards,
          Tvc sky shop team

www.tvcskyshop.com is committed to your satisfaction. If you have a question about your order please contact our customer care department at [protected], or e-mail us at [protected]@tvcskyshop.com"

Copyright © 2018, www.tvcskyshop.com

Sir i purchased a nuclear sx 5.3i mobile in the month of may 2013. My customer code is c1643074, system order no. Oc3137601.. After 2-3 months, some complaints started like screen touch problem i am contact to customer care but care number not working. And not available area service center, market not available touch. Please provide me customer care and mobile touch price contact me -[protected] and send my address mobile touch.

Swapnil hingne
            I have nuclear sx mobile phone...need to change screen of my phone .please help
            I am K.Santosh from Hyderabad. I purchased nuclersx in 2014. Now i need battery of it.
            Will you arrange the new battery for it.

K.Santosh
            My order no.[protected], dt. 26.10.19, 15.19.04 time with reference ccavenue no .[protected] payment with netbanking SBI Rs. 2180.00. but now i check in tvc skyshop company that our order no with mail id it show that this order no is invalid. Already my A/c Rs 2180.00 is deducted.so plz either the product deliver or my deduct money return me.

Dear sir/madam,

I was your distribution partner in the name of a a enterprise, bharuch-gujarat.

As per company policy, i had to collect cash from customers against orders placed by them with you and deposit the same in my bank account so that i can transfer the fund to you by way of neft /rtgs.

For the financial years 2010-11 and 2011-12, i have received notices from income tax department, bharuch to explain the cash deposits in my bank account.

In this regard, i request you to kindly provide me the forllowing detail -

1 delivery charge and other remuneration given to me by your company so as to furnish the same to the income tax department.
              2. The copies of customer orders received by your company for the above period against which, i have delivered the items to customers, so that the order copies can be submitted to income tax department in support of my claim that the cash deposits are related to cash given by customers against the ordered items.
              3. Copies of ledgers for the above period, to reflect the amounts transferred by me to your account as well as the confirmation of material supplied by you against this amount to me as distribution partner.

Thanking you,

Anas katlariwala
              A. A. Enterprise
              Nov 15, 2017
              company not given answer Email :- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I buy this camera in 2012 and now my camera is working properly it did, t start now i already charged fully but then also it did t work it does not start or open
                Sir kindly give help about this probllem
                Give adress of my nearest service centre of this camera

Name-subhash chandra samota
                Mobile no.-[protected]
                E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com
                My Merlin juicer teeth broken after 1 use. Need a new teeth. Pls inform me where to replace or buy a new one? Tried lots of website for information.

I have ordered "Car Air Compressor"
                I have received lastday and its not working properly.
                Please come and collect and return my money to my account other wise give new one

Order number : HS9532

Shashikumar

We have been trying to reach you on
                  Toll free number[protected]
                  +[protected]

But non of these number functioning. We have also sent you mail on [protected]@tvcskyshop.com
                  But got no response.
                  Kindly let us know if you have closed the shop / portal. Or any alternate communication numbers are feasible.

Sandeepbr...

Dear sir /mam,
                  I am order a sauna slim belt of your online website tvc skyshop, my order is comformed but my persal is not deliverd. I requested you, plese send my parsal as soon as ponsible.

Tejpal singh
                  Address-7 new aman nagar,
                  Near dashmesh rubber factory jalandhar.
                  Mobile no-[protected]
                  Product name-sauna slim belt
                  Mere mobail me lainig aarahi hai use kahapar sudhara jayega

I have not received my dues since may 2015. I have been following up for my dues but have not received a single penny yet.Now the owner has shifted his office to himachal and not clearing my dues.I have being following up for my dues since june 2015.
                    .Earlier I was told it will be cleared in Diwali than later on was told by December 2015, Again in January 2016 I was told that by April end my dues will be cleared but it all turned out to be false assurances.I had been to Malad East office on 28 th May 2016 and have met Mr.Narsingh who took my mobile nos. and assured me that he will get my matter resolved at the earliest.
                    I have been following up with Sachidanand for my dues since than but now he has stopped picking up my phone.

Please help me get my dues.

I have not received my F&F from my employer even after one year.My one month and 19 days salary is due.I have not received my gratuity as well.I have been following up for my dues but have not received a penny.Now the owner has closed his mumbai office and moved to Baddi-Himachal pradesh.Please help me get my dues at the earliest.
                      Dec 27, 2016
                      Updated by Shital Thakur
                      Please look into the matter and help me get my dues at the earliest

Sir I purchased a Nuclear SX 5.3I Mobile in the month of May 2014. My Customer code is C1775437, System order No. OC3293767 and Item code is 2172. Copy of invoice is attached. After 2-3 months, some complaints started like screen touch at three places stopped function (not working ). Camera was also not working. And I talked to tvc skyshop customer support about the complaint. they told me to sent the mobile for repair. And I sent my mobile in the month of may 2015 by a BLUE DART COURIER (Copy of same attached). After 10 days I confirmed about the mobile at your tvc skyshop support, they confirmed as received in tvc sky shop service centre. They told me that mobile will be sent back to u within two months after repair. But I could not get my mobile till date in spite of talking many times to tvc skyshop customer support. Earlier they told me that just wait, it is under repair. But again they told me that parts are not available in the market, but we are trying. Then I told to tvc sky customer support to send my mobile as it is. I will try to get it repair locally. they confirmed for sending. I m waiting till date, but neither I get my mobile nor refund as I purchased the mobile in Rupees 10200.00. Now customer support number is not reachable also. I am in trouble.

Therefore you are requested to solve my problem by giving my mobile or refund my amount spent as early as possible. thanks.

I am very much thankful for timely delivery of your product, but on the other hand I feel sorry to bring to your notice that after opening of the packet it is found that there is only one glue stick inspite of two & ther is no instruction book as mentioned on the product packet. Kindly arrange to send the above missing particulars immediately.

I have ordered dr slim tea from tvc skyshop on 9/6/16 by making online payment through net banking. my order number is [protected]. but they have not delivered the order yet. they are not answering to my calls or replying to my emails. please help me. either they should return my money or deliver the order. they are delivering cash on delivery items but not sending already paid items. they have stopped receiving my calls. it's more than a harassment. please help

My handset lcd is lines and touch wrong work
                              Please provide complete panel i m repair also give complete panel
                              My phone is slow working charging properly not connectected help
                              Please battry is fast drain but is importent part is only lcd touch i repair
                              3g service not connected properly out area is low network rural area is working properly please provide lcd touch emediedly

I order rashi ratna on 11.6.16, and i payment for this online through debit card.
                                My order number is [protected].
                                It said that order will be reached by 25.06.16 but till now my product didnot reached. i tried many times their number but there is no any response or no any reply are coming of mails.
                                I want my money back or either it will delivered the product..
                                I will be very thankful to you, if my problem will be solved.
                                Kanhaiya prasad.
                                I am yagnesh from surat and I deposit 500000 for TV C gold distributorship. i closed my distributorship for 2 years but still now my amount not refund. And they do not afraid of legal action. This is fraud company.

I have ordered dr slim tea on 9/6/16 on tvc skyshop. i have paid in advance through net banking. my order number is [protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. they have not send my order till now. they don't answer to my emails, there phone remains switched off. i have told them to cancel the order and return my money if they cant deliver. but still they didn't answer. i want my money back.
                                  Jul 08, 2016
                                  Updated by murchana12
                                  It has been so many days. Still there is no answer from TVC sky shop. Order no [protected]. Will TVC skyshop give me my order or will return my money or is it a fraud company. Please do something. At least they should do something.
                                  I have not received the order yet. Please help

I have ordered the Rashi Ratna yellow Topaz at 03/05/16 and did online payment of worth RS 2880/- Approx but more than one month has passed away and i have not received my product.

The most irritating thing about the company is none of the numbers displayed in website are working which definitely is a matter of concern and even company is not responding to my email. It seems company is involved in doing unethical business.