[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — bad aftersales

Haldwani, Nainital District, Uttarakhand, India
 Suraj prksh on Oct 14, 2018
I got my jupiter serviced last month with no. Of problems.. The speedometer wire was loose so i asked them to tighten it.., during delivery after service they said deflection in speedometer is normal, is it so? I dont agree how can one ride on the speed limit when the needle doesnt show the exact speed u r at.. My scooter was not washed.. Also, after that service the mileage has dropped marketly a full tank gets almost half with limited use till the end of the day and the mechanic says it is normal, the accelerator cable was also a little loose when i gave my scooter in for service and i asked them to fix it but nothing was done, i was just told to take the scooter and go as they were busy doing the other vehicles, as a result after 3 days my accelerator raise got loose and now almost half the throttle is free.. What should i do, rather what can i do.. I also had a quarrel with the supervisor there.. If my scooter is getting serviced isnt it my right to see it while they change the oil.. I ride my jupiter on the buddh circuit every weekend and also am a member in the team gearless club, i promote tvs so much but still the service i get here is not satisfactory.. Chandan and vishal are good people but the staff is questionable for the stuff they are doing.. I will soon sell my jupiter as it is not pleasant and switch to another brand..
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2018
I went to the dealership and turns out the Manager already knew about the issue i dont know how..Well i just went there and got it all done..Thnx

[Oct 14, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - bad aftersales