[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — delivered even unexplained of the specified problem

Sivakumar lavanya on Jan 3, 2018
I left my tvs zest vehicle for the first service at harekrishna service centre, valapady. I specified a particular problem. That is large gape between edge of the vehicle and bumber. My wife went to take the vehicle. But it was delivered unrectified and even unexplained why they couldn't do it.
After a week they called me regarding the service. I explained my dissatisfaction but they assured me to get me soon. But they didn't.
Again after a week they called me. I explained the same. But i didn't get any reply.
Again they called me yesterday i explained the same but i didn't get any reply.
Actually i don't want the problem to be rectified imediately but feel irritated why i'm not responded. Pls consider it
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Dear Sivakumar,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share the service center location details so that our team can look into your issue and ensure adequate resolution of your concern.
Warm Regards,
TVS Motor Company
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - delivered even unexplained of the specified problem