TVS Motor Company — front suspension leak 4th times

Kathmandu, Nepal
 Kaushal Bhattarai on Jan 2, 2019
Its 4 month now and running 4k
It is worst appache 160 4v and after sales is really bad as i had front suspension leak after a month of buying and then got replaced oil sealed twice but the problem is not solved, however i requested them to replace suspension inner tube which was got replaced 10 dec and again 29 december suspension leak so i told my problem to arjun showroom in charge and raju (Naxal) but they have no sampthay towards to customer and said we will see... They just replaced oil selad again on my cost and said everything is fine... Being a customer new bike having same problem still exists and there is no solution from tvs... I heabaly request not to buy this model apache... There is pick up and gixxer 150 is beating this bike... I request consumer care to resolve this problem by replacing whole suspension as it is repeating same problem again and again.

My bike number : ba 98 pa -6971
Mobile : [protected]

[Jan 02, 2019] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - front suspension leak 4th times