[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — rc complaint

SATHISH PADALA on Sep 29, 2017
Sir am satish i had taken tvs jupiter bike on april month but still i had not got registration number showroom agent not responding well .tvs show room (humnabad ) district bidar
State. Karnataka. dealer name prashant [protected] his mbl number show room owner taken money for registration of my vehicle but still he hadn't given my Registration card that's my problem I hope u understood. Solve my problem immediately I fed up with ur tvs company motor service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2017
Nothing resolved worst company no response at all

[Sep 29, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have purchased scooty pep + from AvainTVS, O.P.Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, India as on[protected] upto till date I have not got my vehicle registration even after number followups with the dealer.
I had purchase my TVs Apache rtr in 160 on December 2016. Before 1 year of purchasing it's 2nd gear not working what is the process to replace and other process to solve this problem.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - rc complaint