[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — reluctant behaviour, total dissatisfaction
DaDaniel1029384756 on May 14, 2018
I booked tvs apache rtr 160 4v red from 'kubera tvs, hsr layout, bangalore's
From the day i booked the vehicle all i got is dissatisfaction from all sorts.
1. I got a delayed delivery - dissatisfaction
2. They delivered a media vehicle which was not supposed to be delivered to any customer - dissatisfaction
3. They took the vehicle back - dissatisfaction
4. They promised that i will this vehicle on one hand and they'll replace it with a new vehicle on another hand.
It didn't happen - dissatisfaction, annoyed and pissed off
5. It's been two weeks since i gave the vehicle.
Still no response - pissed off to the peak
6. I paid money for bike but i'm not owning it...!!!
What the hell!!!
I urge anyone to take immediate action on this.
And help me deliver the bike asap.
I'm literally annoyed with tvs altogether...
For entertaining such cheap dealers and i regret the most for choosing tvs and this dealer..
Dealer: kubera tvs, hsr layout, bangalore
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2018
[May 14, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportTVS Motor Company Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018
We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your contact details so that our team can look into your issue and ensure adequate resolution of your concern.
TVS Motor Company
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - Tvs jupiter/ defect vehicle 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - Not providing bill and poor service 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - Tvs scooty pep + 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - service failure 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - 55 to 65 kms in between shocking vibration starts and more faults regards 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - My apache rtr 160 back disk is heavy heating, mileage, problem carburetor fuel leaking 
[Resolved] TVS Motor Company - Service for a new tvsxl