[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — service center in jammu

srujana333 on Dec 28, 2017
The keys of my tvs jupiter fell off from the scooter while i was riding it in jammu. I do not have a duplicate key. I requested the tvs jupiter center to come and fix it. I agreed to pay the amount they need. I also sgreed to pay the transport charges for them to come to my office and fix it. But they are asking me to get the vehicle to the service centre. With out keys to turn it on, i cannot carry it to the service centre. Kindly request the tvs service guys to fix it or kindly arrange for pick up of the vehicle to service centre. I will pay for it. It has been almost a week since i requested them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
TVS Motor Company Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear Customer,
We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. To enable us to process your request, we request you to provide us the following details.

Kilometer Run :
Date of Purchase :
Your Contact Number :
Vehicle’s Registration Number :
:Vehicle’s Frame/Chassis Number :
Servicing Dealer’s Name and Location :

Looking forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.

For any further clarifications or support regarding service, please feel free to contact the undersigned OR our Toll-Free Number :[protected]
Anuraag Patange
Direct line :[protected] / 270035 / 270036 / 270046
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2046
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - service center in jammu