TVS Motor Company — tvs apache rtr 160 fi: fuel pump

I have a apche fi bike and my bike does get pick up when i accelerate the bike and going to stop.. I am going to service center, ashribad at bhubaneswar and the tecnician told me that fuel pump is defective. And the pump is not available.
Now i told him to arrange the fuel pump by ordering the company. But he told me that now company not supply the fuel pump. Then i talk with the company service engineer satyajit panda and same reply come out. Then i talk to tm and again same reply.. And he sugested me to convert the bike to carborator mode. And cost will be come out 12 to 15 thousand.. I purchage the bike in january 2009 is it a wise dicission to spend 15 thousand in 9 year old bike. If there is any fuel pump kindly inform me.

[Mar 06, 2018] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have a apche fi bike and my bike broke down, when i took it to the Service center, they informed me that the petrol pump got damaged and needs to be replaced with new part. Now company is saying they are not manufacturing new parts. what will be an ideal resolution to my bike

TVS Motor Company
    TVS Motor Company Phone
    +91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    TVS Motor Company Address
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006