[Resolved] TVS Motor Company — Tvs scooty pep +

Sureeinonline
I have bought a new scooty pep+ on 18.06.2016 5 pm . I have received vechile from trijal marthahalli . That time i did button start and no issues in it and i could ablr to reach home with new vechile. The next day on 19.06.2016 by 8 pm I tried kick starting ( as advised for first rime in the day ) my bike and it not started. I tried for 30 mins. Not started at all . I m worried for choosing tvs and I doubt I have received a defect product form tvs.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2016
RAVI from TRIJAL TVS has Picked up Vehicle, rectified and delivered to doorstep .

[Jun 19, 2016] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Vehicle has been picked up and got it rectified. Because of overfilling the petrol in tank air was not flowing through fuel tap. Have a safe ride with your new Scooty pep + vehicle. We are always with you.
Today 20.06.2016 approached trijal tvs marthahalli about this complaint. Trijal management promised for check up and get readiness of vechile today.
Service team called up and asked for details.
21.06.2016 - My Vehicle TVS Scooty PEP+ has been delivered to Door step after issue analysis and Rectification.
The Reason for the Starting issue is - carburetor Choked up due to Overflow of Full Tank petrol fillup.
Thanks to Service Advisor Ravi - Trijal TVS for making it .

Also thanks to TRJAL TVS MD - Inderlal for taking the complaint and addressing it immediately . I observed till date vehicle is doing good.

Thank you for Consumer Complaint also for Providing a platform to register complaints and resolution approach .

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - Tvs scooty pep +