TVS Motor Company — why old version apache 160 4 v can't put abs

Gali no. 8, South West Delhi, India
 gourav07010 on Mar 15, 2019
I brought tvs apache 160 4 v 27 june 2018 from mhavirenclave new delhi but now days abs coming with all apache 160 4v, my request to tvs company i need to install abs in my bike but company deny when i called to customer care why i don't know. I said them i can pay extra charges. So please for our safety install abs. I am very thankful for tvs company if i get dual channel abs in my bike. Again i am requesting to company please think about your valuable customer.

[Mar 15, 2019] TVS Motor Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gourav07010, Mar 15, 2019
I brought tvs Apache 160 4 v 27 June 2018 from mhavirenclave New Delhi but now days ABS coming with all Apache 160 4v, My request to tvs company I need to install abs in My bike but company deny when I called to customer care why I don't know .I said them I can pay extra charges. so please for our safety install ABS . I am very thankful for tvs company If I get dual channel abs in My bike .again I am requesting to company please think about your valuable customer.

+91 44 2827 2233 [Regd. Office]
    Jayalakshmi Estates 5, Floor 8, Haddows Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006
    TVS Motor Company - why old version apache 160 4 v can't put abs