[Resolved] TVS Tyres — Honda activa tvs tyre

Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
 Ashish.Lathiya
Dear custemer support team,

I ashish patel purchased honda activa scooter from eternal honda, bhavnagar, gujarat on dated 25.07.2014 with registration no. gj-04-cc-4297.

I have purchased the activa 2 wheeler before 2 years ago with tvs tyres. but there is a big cut on manufacturing groove of my tyre of back wheel and the tyre had totally damaged. it is totally a manufacturing defect. so, kindly arrange to replace the tyre immediately while warranty of tvs tyre is 5 years.

My email id is ashish. [protected]@gmail.com and mobile no. is [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2016
Dear Customer support team,

Thank you very much for quick response, My issue has been resolved satisfactorily,

As you asked I have approached nearest TVS dealer today, and he has replaced my Tyre with new one.

Appreciate your help !!

Ashish Patel

[Jul 26, 2016] TVS Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ashish,

To Assist you better, we have shared your details with the concern team, they will get in touch with you shortly.

Customer Care TVS Tyres
Dear Customer support team,

Appreciate your help !!

Ashish Patel
Bajrang Tyre house Lakhan Majra Rohtak

Dear Ashish,

We are glad that the crucial steps taken in regards to solving your complaint were satisfactory. You are our valued customer, we would be happy to serve you at any point in time.

Customer Care TVS Tyres.