[Resolved]  Jeeves Consumer Services Private Limited — Defective TV

This low cost Element LED 32 inch TV started giving me problem since 2 months, well withing guarranty period. I have lodged complaint several times but their service center jeeves.co.in is not bothered to repeir or exchange it. Their excuse is unavailability of Parts. I think they are waiting for my warranty period to be over so that they can charge huge amount for service. Also I am facing problems watching TV programs. Whenever i call to service center, they gives me mobile no.[protected] of Mr. Manjeet Singh. When I called him, he said he will arrange to repair it soon. But after that he stopped pickup my call.

My complaint no. is 259182 dated 7-july-2013.

I want my LED TV to be replaced.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

even one star is too much for them. i purchased a carrier ac one month back. they did a pathetic installation job. wrongs brackets. no cooling. and they did not bother to show up inspite of repeated complaints. i bought that ac to sleep peacefully in the summer. and now the summer is almost over. you people sSUCKKK!!!

Jeeves Consumer Services Address
    #L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102