[Resolved] Typing Task — demand of money

Manisha2329 on Jun 2, 2020
Dear sir/mam,
I have a complained against; m/s. Typing task, gujarat; (A part time online job providing group).

I show my interest in above part time job providing group to see high salary package. They had given me 700 forms which i have to complete in 7 days. I started my work on 18 may 2020, at that day they did not shared with me any agreement and without my permission they used my digital signature for their so called agreement which was not disclosed with me at the time i joined. I completed 570 out of 700 forms upto 21st may midnight and i have to submit the project on 25 may 2020 around 1:38 pm so i decided to check my filled on 22nd may but before that the company locked the starting 200 forms and made changes in the forms which i filled and they do the things in such a manner that i will not be able to complete my target of 90% accuracy that's why they made changes in 70 forms so i raised the complaint with the person why these forms are locked then he told me mam as per policy within 48 hours that forms are locked. But before starting the work he didn't inform me like that so i started writing mail to the company within the deadline of the project but they didn't listen and reply me back that target is not achieved so i have to pay 7000 to them as the portal usage and maintenance charges. I shared the screenshot of the fraud to the company as well and now they are sending me mail for legal notice and said that they had file a case against me in session court surat. And shared with me case no. Ul/68217e today morning.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-02 16:08:51
My complaint is not resolved but marked as resolved how is it possible
Updated by Manisha2329 Jun 02, 2020
How is my complaint is resolved within 2 mins

Comments

i am also trapped by this company
Manisha2329's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 3, 2020
Did your complaint resolved, ??

Typing Task - demand of money