Uber India — charging for driver's purposely cancelled trip.

Yogeesh Hosahalli on Dec 31, 2017
This is with reference to my uber account with mob no [protected]. Paytm has become default payment method without my consent on uber app. I am not being allowed to change the payment method either. This is against law. Please allow me to change the payment to cash or payment method of my choice. When i click 'delete' on paytm as pay method, 'something went wrong' appears all the time. It is happening continuously for the last one year. Is it the way to cheat customers? In the latest tried trip on uber app, driver cancelled on his own and i was charged 43 rupees. Why? How can driver cancel on his own without taking my calls and then charge me 43 rupees. When i tried to get refund, amount should be credited back to paytm and not to uber credits, because i don't want to use uber anymore. Immediately refund amount to paytm and make necessary changes on the app so that i can change the payment method.
I am forwarding the screenshot of the message not allowing to change from paytm as payment method.

Yogeesh h r

Sent from yahoo mail on android

[Jan 01, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Uber India - charging for driver's purposely cancelled trip.