Uber India — complaint of uber

Prakash Bandooni on Feb 19, 2018
Dear uber team,

I am using your service since long time and enjoyed trip without any complaining.
But yesterday i have bad experience.

I booked uber yesterday evening, i received driver details vikki kumar, wagaon r which number is dl1rta0368, after sometime i called him on [protected], i asked him very politely my exact location and when you will come, he told me rudely i will come after 20 minute, i was with my family so i request him please cancel my booking so that i can book another uber cab because i do not want to pay cancellation charges, but he refused and his cab showing 8 minutes in gprs after past 15 minutes, and i tried to call him so many times but he did not pick my call.

I really badly feel yesterday and i do not know how other cab will appear there and come to home. I decided to delete uber app and will never use nor promote to others.

It was very bad experience, please take action against this guy. Hope you will understand situation.

[Feb 19, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prakash Bandooni, Feb 19, 2018
Uber has no support system guyes, they mentioned their Id supportdelhi@uber.com but when we sent help issue then they sent us below ### massage, and when we go their site then no support system you will find.

Hi there,

We're sorry. You’ve contacted an address that does not accept incoming email. We’re not monitoring questions through this email address and this request has not been received by our support team.

We'd love to help out if you have an issue. Please submit your request by tapping “Help” in the Uber app or by visiting help.uber.com from a web browser. There you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and have the option to submit a support request.

We look forward to chatting with you soon!

- Team Uber

Need help accessing your account? Visit t.uber.com/contact-form

This email is a service from Uber.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I had booked a ride from forest county, kharadi, today and the driver did not turn up and still I am deducted with 75 RS from my uber.
I want a refund.