Uber India — driver behaviour rude and car not upto the mark

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Barun Prasad Ghosh on Dec 16, 2018
I am very sorry to inform you that, as this is my first ever riding in uber. But it mad horrible one for me and my family. Me with my wife and my only son who is a 10 years old differently able child, who is wheelchair bound. From the starting our journey at cloudenine hospital, jaynagar, i am asking the driver to close the window and switch on the ac. He can't hear as we are protected my son from dust and smoke (Doctor's instructions). When i am asking him for stopping the car and telling him as a user riding you must give best facility which they promise to give us. Suddenly he rudely behaved and pushed me. As my wife protested he talked in an unknown language and said communal taking as we are from kolkata west bengal. He dropped us at an unknown place collecting rs.230.00 from us.

Arriving bangalore on 12/12/18 we are regularly riding ola cab but not facing any difficulty.

I must want a strong and prompt action against your driver so that he never does the same thing.

Barun prasad ghosh
Mob. [protected]
5/3/2, abhoy mukherjee lane,
Belgharia, kolkata-700056

[Dec 16, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Uber India - driver behaviour rude and car not upto the mark