Uber India — lost item on my uber ride

Aurelius on Jan 2, 2018
Dear uber,

I availed uber services with my brother & friend on 1st january, 2018 @4:15 am through my friend's uber account from veera desai road, jogeshwari west to orlem, kanchpada malad which i reached at 4:40 am. During my ride i was sitting ahead and due to low battery had kept my phone on charging from the driver's cars charging point. One reaching my destination due to payment mixup i forgot to take my phone which had 15%battery. On realising 5min later i immediately called on my number to which it was i got a switched off response and filled a lost item complain through my friend's uber account, since he had availed the cab. Next day we got the uber driver's number and on contacting him, he mentioned of no such device being found in his cab and denied saying some other customer might have taken it.. On which i asked for the customer details to which he mentioned the customer he picked hadn't hailed the cab through app but he had picked the customer on road without him availing the cab through app.

I have also filled a police complain about my missing phone and have filled a lost item complain through my friends uber app, but still haven't got any response from your end.. If i still don't receive any response after this email, i will file a police complain against the driver.

I kindly ask you to look in this matter.

Below mentioned are the driver details and trip details

Driver name: prasad

Cab number: mh 47 c7371
Car: suzuki wagon r
Aurelius mathews

[Jan 02, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have been charged for a ride which i never took but i paid that amount and issue is same negative balance now when i try to contact uber their number does not exist
What if customer Is in trobleu guys dont have a customer support system
Just a chat robot help me delwte my account i will pay any amount to get rid of fcking Uber
Lost my Cellphone with registered number - [protected] around at 2:00 AM on 24th December in Uber Cab trip. contact me at [protected]

Uber India - lost item on my uber ride