Uber India — massive overcharge by uber in bangalore to the tune of rs 2000/- on[protected]
Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
VeVenkatakrishnan t s on Apr 20, 2019
1.in bangalore we booked a cab using uber app at around 730 pm from iskcon rajaji nagar to basavanagudi, an appx distance of 15 kms..
2. The estimated fare was rs 193/-.
3. We arrived 45 mins later at our booked destination without any deviation..
4. The actual fare to our utter dismay showed rs 2181/-. The driver wouldn't wait and we ran around mobilized this cash and paid the driver hoping to get a refund from uber.
5. We promptly recorded the complaint in uber app and uber acknowledged the same and replied saying the issue is being attended by experts and will be resolved..
6. We followed up every day and the last 2 days no substantive reply has come and our distress remains..
7. I am examining legal means to recover the excess fare.. This is serious breach of trust based on which this brand has been operating..
8. With this much of lapse, we are unable to see a concrete person/process from uber owning up to solve it in a time bound manner..
[Apr 20, 2019] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|