Uber India — regarding unsuccessful payment

Na, Delhi, India
 calvin collins on May 12, 2019
Dear sir
I am calvin collins and i have an account on uber app in the same name. I took a trip on 15 apr from airport to my home for a trip fare of 353.36 rs. I paid this amount from bank account on the same date. The trip amount has been deducted from my account but the uber app still shows an outstanding amount from previous trip. I have contacted my bank regarding this matter and they have confirmed me that the amount 353.36 has been claimed by the merchant. I have contacted uber regarding this a multiple times and they have said that the transaction has been unsuccessful from my end and asked me to contact my bank. Now i have contacted them and have confirmation that the amount has been claimed by you. I am attaching photos of my statement, reply from my bank regarding this matter and a screen grab of my uber account.

regarding unsuccessful payment

[May 13, 2019] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

The idiot driver Madhushkarreddy cancelled the trip after making us wait for 45 mins. I really disappointed with this type of service. Uber ride is not trustworthy.

Uber India - regarding unsuccessful payment