Uber India — the driver are not responsible & I feel uncomfortable and unsafe

From my last three to four journey with uber i had very bad experience. One driver dropped me middle way where i can't get any other transportation. He was so rude & his behaviour made me unsafe. And then when i booked another time the driver drove the car dangerously & when i paid to him the charge was 78 rs... I gave him 500 he didn't give me change.
The driver who dropped me middle of journey he was very with me & my copassanger & you can check it out with my co passanger also & i was not aware about mumbai city he dropped me middle of my journey where i can't get any public transportation, i had to walk 45 minutes then i got a auto.
I am gonna lodge the complaint against your service & harrassment, unsafe, i will claim 1, 00, 00, 000 you should check drivers & the name what we got & real name & cars are different. How can a girl trust on your services. These things happening many times but i avaoded but in stranger city unknown city it is his responsibility but there is no call or anything from uber side too.

[Mar 19, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Uber India