Uber India — uber complaint on driver(sunil) honda amaze

Shaiku on Jan 3, 2018
This is regarding a complaint on Uber Driver called Sunil(Honda Amaze). I booked the cab today at around 2 pm for pick up from Niloufer Hospital and immediately after booking I called the Driver and he confirmed he is coming. I came down on the road and waited with a Patient for 20 to 25 minutes waiting the driver. I called thrice he said he is coming but he didn’t turned up when I called again he didn’t lift my call and cancelled the trip. I was so disappointed with such behaviour of this Driver and my disappointment was further increased when I saw Uber charged me cancellation fee.

I don’t understand why is amount is charged to me in fact you people should take strict action against that unprofessional/fraud Driver(Sunil) who kept us waiting on the road and didn’t turn up and even didn’t lift my call.

I request Uber Authorities to look into this matter and take strict action/penalty on this Driver and off course remove the fake cancellation fee charged to my account.

[Jan 03, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0