Uber India — uber driver asked for money for non cash trip.

sunyg on Jan 2, 2018
On 31st december, 2017 i was travelling from shivaji nagar pune to dhayari, pune. I booked a cab through my app by selecting card payment. The cab/driver arrived, we took place and started the journey. After 3-4 minutes he told me that his navigation is not working properly and may be he can't operate it and can't close the trip so need to pay him the trips amount by cash. We reached our destination and then he told us that still its showing error and you need to pay by cash. He also told us that we will not get the bill since you are paying by cash. He also told me that he will talk with their customer care and take the appropriate action so that you will not be charged. So i paid him in cash. After 15-20 minutes i got the bill message and still it's showing as outstanding due for my account. I tried calling the driver but he is not picking the phone now. This means it was planned by driver to cheat us. The drivers name is dnyaneshwar and his contact number is [protected].
Please do the needful.

[Jan 02, 2018] Uber India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Uber India - uber driver asked for money for non cash trip.